Our services for you
- Evaluation of the current situation
- Discovering unexploited potential
- Development of optimization measures in workshop format
- Analysis of requirements and design development
- Agile development process
- Use of suitable and current technologies
- Continuous consideration for safety issues
- Introduction and migration of IT systems
- Staff training and supervision
- Maintenance and operation of existing applications
Process optimization in your company
In order to optimize the processes in your company in a targeted and relevant manner, it is essential to analyze the current process in advance.
- How are work processes at the moment?
- Where can costs be cut?
- What works well and what is in need of improvement?
In our approach to an individual development of sustainable software solutions we focus on these issues first. We analyze existing processes; we identify potential and feasible improvement measures and develop strategies for process optimization in line with your precise needs and objectives. This will allow you to save costs on core processes, improve your resource management, reduce lead times and last but not least boost your competitiveness.
In our experience, engaging in direct contact with project managers and technical experts to work out the best solutions together, above all in workshop settings, has been very positive. This ensures short communication channels and direct decision-making, with a constant focus on your wishes and requirements, in turn saving time, money and resulting in high levels of satisfaction on both sides.
Tailored solutions based on your requirements
We focus on developing individual software solutions and always consider your ideas and requirements during the creative process. Often, as process changes within the company occur, software requirements change as well. With our agile development method, it is possible to react promptly to said changes, as this method offers the ability to adapt and further develop the software with minimal implementation effort. Furthermore, this development method allows a flexible reaction to our customers’ needs and requirements and guarantees quick implementation of current issues – also after introducing the new software.
In addition to the aspects of sustainability and flexibility, our focus in software development lies on user-friendly and clear interfaces. For the implementation of the presentation layer, it is thereby crucial to carefully select and integrate current technologies.
As a result, the introduction of the new software saves time and money and it is easy and convenient to use.
Our software is a sustainable solution and a long-term investment for your company.
MTI Hub – Intercompany Data Exchange and Process Integration
We developed the MTI Hub, an integration platform for the secure transmission of documents, to handle intercompany processes between business partners.
Business partners benefit …
Using the MTI Hub enables companies to integrate their business partners with minimum effort into their processes, as they can interact directly with the MTI client application. A technical link to the company network is no longer necessary.
from the secure transmission of documents …
The transmitted documents are encrypted prior to transmission to the MTI Hub and can only be decrypted by the recipient. Communication takes place via secure communication channels.
… on the process-based platform.
In addition to the direct transmission of documents, the MIT Hub also supports the execution of business processes so that companies can determine the chronological order of their business partners’ transmissions in the form of defined process steps.
Example: Data exchange between a customer and numerous business partners
A car manufacturer uses the MTI Hub in order to coordinate material testing carried out by numerous test laboratories and to receive the results via a secure communication channel.
All laboratories involved are connected via the MTI Hub; direct connection of the laboratories to the company’s network is no longer required.
The company integrates the MTI Hub into its own IT landscape and is therefore in the position to store and evaluate all process-relevant data internally.
The company’s central IT system carries out processes involving not only laboratories but also internal and external business partners (suppliers, departments) where the individual processes between the company’s IT system and the MTI Hub are synchronized.
The logsolut AG was founded in 2000 by Bernd Löhle as a spin-off of the Department of Production and Logistics at the University of Augsburg.
Today logsolut offers assistance to customers in all fields of process optimization, software development and the integration of suppliers and service providers into their business processes.
Our customers, such as Daimler, illustrate that we are on the right track.
Currently, we have two offices in Germany and are abounding with energy and great ideas.
Founder, Managing Director
“It is our goal to increase your competitiveness. How can an optimization of processes be achieved? Where is the potential for saving resources and making processes more cost-efficient? Prior to developing suitable software, we always have to analyze the present state.”
“Of course, we are not the only ones who can develop good software. But our software can adapt to the changing needs of your company and grow along with new requirements. This allows you to react with flexibility to changes without having to immediately introduce completely new software, saving both time and money.”
”Resting on existent knowledge is not an option for us. Especially in the field of software technology, new developments from which you as a customer can benefit occur constantly. Therefore, we are entitled to keep up with the latest state of the art development, which includes further training and expanding our knowledge both in applied and new programming languages.”
Software Developer (m/w) for Java-SE/EE
Software Developer (m/w) for Java-SE/EE
Wir suchen zum sofortigen bzw. nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt für unseren Firmensitz in Stadtbergen bei Augsburg oder unsere Niederlassung in Böblingen bei Stuttgart eine Mitarbeiterin/ einen Mitarbeiter (Vollzeit).
• Entwurf und Entwicklung der Anwendungssoftware für unsere Kunden aus dem Automotive Bereich
• Objektorientierte Programmierung unter Verwendung von Java SE/EE
• Dokumentation, Erstellung von automatisierten Tests (Unit-Tests, Integrationstests)
• Remote Wartung und -Support von Anwendungen bei unseren Kunden
• Abgeschlossenes Hochschulstudium im Bereich IT/ Informatik, vergleichbare Ausbildung oder entsprechend lange Projekterfahrung
• Fundierte Kenntnisse in objektorientierter Programmierung mit Java SE
• Vertiefte Kenntnisse auf dem Gebiet der Java-EE (EJB, JPA, JSF CDI, ...) und mehrjährige Erfahrung mit Java-Applikationsservern
• Erfahrung mit relationalen Datenbanksystemen, sicherer Umgang mit SQL
Was bieten wir:
• Du arbeitest in einem modernen Unternehmen mit flachen Hierarchien und offener Kommunikation
• Es erwarten Dich vielseitige und interessante Aufgaben in einem sympathischen Umfeld
• Deine Kreativität und Fähigkeiten werden sowohl geschätzt und honoriert, als auch stetig gefördert
• Du verbringst Deine Zeit nicht in zahllosen Meetings, sondern tust das, was Du am liebsten machst: Du schreibst Software.• Gleitzeit und Überstundenausgleich
Deine Bewerbungsunterlagen mit Gehaltsvorstellung, frühestem Eintrittstermin und Lichtbild richte bitte an: email@example.com